2006-2015 Honda Ridgeline Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover5PhilJune 27, 2011This was a very positive experience. It shipped quickly and arrived in a few days. The install was easy but the hardware bag was missing one of machine screws. I called NewLevel and they sent another hardware kit immediately. Although it came within 2 days, I had gone to the local Lowes to pick up a temporary replacement as I could not wait to get it installed. Can't make any claims on gas mileage improvement as it is too soon, but it keeps debris out of the bed and looks great. With the rails installed the truck does not open all the way, but this should not be an issue for most people. - I am very happy so far
2006-2015 Honda Ridgeline Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover5Hi HughesOctober 21, 2010I can't say enough good things about both the product and the service. The tonneau cover fits my Ridgeline like a glove - it makes a very neat and professional installation, and fits so well and suits the looks of the Ridgeline so well that one would swear it was original equipment. Secondly - it is weather-tight. It has now been through several heavy rain storms and the box has stayed dry. The trunk under the box still opens with the cover in place or folded back. An added bonus - you can open the under-floor trunk with the tonneau in place during rain, and the contents of the trunk stay dry. The box lights come on when the tailgate is swung open, and this lights up the interior of the box - the tonneau does not interfere with thid feature either. The tonneau opens and folds very easily, and clips in the open position securely. After a long drive, I found that gas consumption is better, although I can't accurately quantify the amount yet. Finally - my wife likes it! On one occasion, when I emailed NewLevel about shipping information, the answer came back within minutes. And the cover (even with free shipping) arrived in perfect condition a day earlier than predicted. Installation was a breeze - for the Ridgeline,you mount an extruded aluminum rail on each side of the box using existing mounting holes, and then clamp the preassembled cover to those rails. They even provide the tools! It'll take you about 20 minutes at the most. And, it's a no-fiddle installation - once it is on, there are no more adjustments. Completely removing the tonneau takes about 30 seconds; reinstalling it is less than a minute. The price from NewLevel matches or betters all the other prices on the Internet. Final comment - it's unusual these days to get such a good product for such a good price that works perfectly and performs exactly as it is advertised (even better, as I have found), with service and communication that matches the fine quality of this cover. You can't go wrong. Speaking for the Ridgekline (and, I am sure, for other pick-ups), it adds a lot of versatility to the truckwith no sacrifices.
2006-2015 Honda Ridgeline Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover5M. BlueAugust 31, 2010I liked the tri fold because its super light and extremely durable. The install was done in almost no time. I also liked how the cover was ready right out of the box. I've noticed that since i installed it on my truck, my gas mileage has increased.
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover: Improve gas mileage by up to 10%, protect your cargo, and look good doing it!
The Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover is the perfect solution for your truck. This Extang engineered tri-fold style tonneau cover installs in minutes and requires no tools or automotive knowledge to install! Where engineering ends, good looks begin. This Trifecta 2.0 tonneau system features a rich looking all-black aluminum frame. It has a perfectly sewn and tight fitting, double layered commercial grade vinyl cover with anti-curl corners. Even better, the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover features WeatherTuff Seals and unique hinge design to keep water out. In other words, this tonneau looks good and is built to last.
The Extang Trifecta 2.0 can easily be folded out of the way, to allow ease of loading or quick convenient access to cargo. You also can drop the tailgate with the Trifecta 2.0 completely closed. The Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover is designed specifically to fit your trucks make and model for a superior fit! Trucks with spray on and under rail bed liners have nothing to worry about either! The Trifecta 2.0 still fits perfectly! If you have an over the rail bed liner, you'll need to cut notches into it in order for the Extang Trifecta 2.0 to fit properly. If you have aluminum or stainless steel bed caps, you'll need to remove them in order to achieve a flat surface for closing your Trifecta 2.0 Bed Cover.
It gets even better! Extang offers a 10 year warranty on the vinyl tarp and a lifetime guarantee on the Aluminum frame!
The part number for this item is:
92825 and it fits Honda Ridgeline 2006-2015 models.
View the video below for a demonstration of the Trifecta 2.0. Written installation instructions are available under the video below.
The Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover installs in minutes with no tools or automotive experience required!
You can do this installation yourself with the help of the simple, easy to read instructions that include pictures.
1. The Extang Trifecta 2.0 tonneau top comes fully assembled. Note any damaged or missing components before installing.
2. Wash truck bed before installing your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover.
3. Place the already assembled Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover over cab end of the truck bed and then unfold the cover fully and adjust position over the truck bed for proper cab/tail alignment. If the cover does not fit, do not proceed.
4. Carefully refold the cover without shifting its position on the truck bed.
5. Slide front clamps out and hand tighten until clamp securely contacts downstanding metal edge of bed wall then tighten an additional 1/2 turn. Ensure that clamp is positioned under the metal bed wall edge of truck. Do not secure to only lip of bedliner or rail cap. Be careful not to overtighten.
6. With tailgate open and front clamps secure, completely open the Extang Trifecta 2.0 cover.
7. Slide rear clamp out to the bed wall. Pull rear clamp down and hook under downstanding metal edge of bed wall flange.
8. Release the rear clamps. Before folding the second section of the cover, rear clamps must be stowed securely into rail.
9. Fold the cover forward and fasten the straps in the middle section to the front rail.
Your installation is now complete. Enjoy your new Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover and thank you for shopping at New Level Motor Sports!
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Features at a Glance:
• Requires NO TOOLS TO INSTALL!
• Features rich looking all-black frame
• Made of double layered vinyl with anti-curl corners
• Tonneau cover can be fully open and safely secured at the cab while driving
• Extang engineered with precision. 45º steel corner brackets, commercial grade rails and I-Beam style Monster Bows provide unparalleled strength.
• SafetyKlamps: Extremely strong glass-filled nylon construction, will never break. Secure cab section by hand tightening thread clamps with built-in heavy-duty handle.
• SpeedKlamps: Rear tail section clamps operate with spring action handle for instant fasten and release. Clamp conveniently stows away inside rail when not in use
• MaxHinges: Ultra-strong, rugged, double pivot design made of durable glass-filled nylon and feature protective padding.
• Heavy-duty luggage style Hold-Tite fasteners secure the tonneau in the open position at the cab. Provide quick and easy storage when hauling large cargo.