Streetglow Headlight Strobe Lights. Turn heads at car shows and meets with these xenon headlight strobes. They emit a bright pulsating flash within your headlight housing. You can also install them in your marker lights, or tail lights if you wish due to their universal design. The simple 2 wire hookup makes wiring less complicated.
Comes with 2 headlight strobe lights, transformer, wiring, hardware and a lifetime warranty!
Part #s: ANHSV2GR ANHSV2WH ANHSV2NB ANHSV2RD
1) Mount strobe transformer in desired location using the
installation hardware provided.
*Clean mounting surface free of dirt and oil deposits
2) When installing headlight strobes, removal of the headlamp
housing is recommended for easy installation. Locate the
desired strobe placement in the back of the headlamp housing and
drill a 1/2” hole. Insert bulb into hole. For
areas of limited space, such as tail lights, marker lights,
heating vents, and directional assemblies, suspend bulb
3) Connect strobes to transformer lead connectors and
secure all wires.
4) Connect BLACK/WHITE strip wire to positive (+) 12v and
BLACK wire to negative (-) ground
5) When using with ANSC5 Strobe Control Module, be sure
to remove insert cap on Input 2. Connect strobe interface
cable from Inputs 1 and 2 to corresponding outputs on
strobe controller (see Systemization Diagram for additional