- Rear Shocks
If you're looking for a performance lift for your truck, but want it to still be able to be a daily driver, you've found the right kit. This CST Suspension lift kit uses fabricated lift spindle uprights (3.5") combined with billet coil over spacers (2") to achieve 5.5" of front lift. 4" rear blocks and new U-bolts finish off the lift. The reason the rear is lifted less than the front is that from the factory this truck sits lower in the front, so by lifting the front more than the rear, you will level the truck out after completing the lift.
If you're worried about ride quality, don't be. Your truck will maintain its ride quality after being lifted with this kit. You'll also be able to fit up to a 34" tire on 18 x 9 wheels with 6" of backspace.
Finish the kit off with some CST Performance Shocks (optional upgrade available above).
The part number for this item is CSK-T23-3 and it fits 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra 2WD models. This kit ONLY fits the 2WD Tundra.
* DESIGNED TO FIT 34" TALL TIRES ON UP TO 9" WIDE WHEELS W/ 6" BACKSPACE
* 20" OR LARGER WHEELS CAN HAVE UP TO 6 1/2" BACKSPACE
* ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH
* ADDS GROUND CLEARANCE
* ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK
* FACTORY LIKE RIDE
* SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT 1/4 STEEL, CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND COMPLETELY MIG WELDED
CST Suspension Performance Shocks go perfect with this kit to complete your suspension upgrade.