If you're looking for a performance lift for just the front of your truck, but want it to still be able to be a daily driver, you've found the right kit. This CST Suspension lift kit uses fabricated lift spindle uprights (4") to achieve 4" of front lift. Fabricated spindles are much stronger and can support larger wheels and pressure than cheaper cast spindles.
If you're worried about ride quality, don't be. Your truck will maintain its ride quality after being lifted with this kit. You'll also be able to fit up to a 33" tire 8" wide wheels with 4.75" of backspace.
The part number for this item is CSS-D1-1 and it fits 2002-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD models. This kit ONLY fits the 2WD. If you have a 2006 or newer Ram you'll need stainless steel brake lines (extra charge above). 2002-2005 models don't require the upgraded brake lines.
* DESIGNED TO FIT 33" TIRES W/ 8" WIDE WHEELS
* ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH
* SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT 1/4 STEEL, CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND COMPLETELY MIG WELDED
* 2006-2008 MODELS REQUIRE THE CSS-D11-1 FRONT BRAKE LINE FOR USE OF CSS-D1-1 4" LIFT SPINDLE WHETHER INSTALLING THE 4" OR 7" LIFT KIT.
* SOME 2008 MODEL TRUCKS HAVE A COIL OVER FRONT SUSPENSION, THIS KIT IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR THESE TRUCKS. MUST BE A STANDARD COIL SPRING SUSPENSION.
* WHEELS MUST NOT HAVE MORE THAN 4.75" BACKSPACE