The DC Sports Competition Downpipe for the 1989-1998 Nissan 240SX S13, S14 w/ SR20 Turbo deletes the catalytic converter to eliminate restriction in the exhaust path and is dyno tuned to deliver incredible performance gains for your turbocharged 1989-1998 Nissan 240SX S13, S14 w/ SR20. This Downpipe is made from 100% 304-stainless steel (including the flanges) for the best durability, and is precision bent on CNC mandrel benders using data acquired from a non-contact digitizing scanner which means you get a factory quality fitment. The flanges are CNC machined, to ensure a leak-free seal. The DC Sports state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures superior quality and a perfect fit for your new DC Sports Downpipe for your 1989-1998 Nissan 240SX S13, S14 w/ SR20 Turbo
* Works with the factory turbocharger with no other modifications needed. BOLTS RIGHT UP!
* Dyno tuned and tested for maximum performance
* Due to elimination of the Catalytic Converter, this item may not be street legal in your state.
* CAD-rendered designs ease installation
* 100% 304 brushed stainless steel offers quality and durability.
* CNC mandrel bends with robotically-welded fittings deliver perfect fit
* CNC-machined flanges eliminate leaks
* Comprehensive installation instructions included, along with all necessary hardware and decals.
The part number for this item is NDP4203 and it fits 1989-1998 Nissan 240SX S13, S14 w/ SR20 models.