B&G Coilovers are designed and produced exclusively by world class technicians. Each application combines race proven technology with the vehicles unique design characteristics for the ultimate in ride, handling, and comfort.
RS2 Coilovers put you in complete control with 18 levels of external dampening control (combination of Rebound and compression). Featuring monotube gas charge dampers for quick response and steering control, and a low bleed system to maintain ride quality during normal driving conditions. RS2 incorporates separate adjustments for damper length and spring perch height to allow extreme lowering with full shock travel. For street driving to occasional track use, RS2 Coilovers allow you to dial in the optimal ride height and dampening force for any driving environment.
* B&G Coilovers Adjust height quickly and easily (Lowering amounts listed below)
* B&G Coilovers feaature 18 way adjustable dampening (combination of rebound and compression)
* B&G Coilovers feature Monotube gas charge dampers
* B&G Coilovers feature high strength anodized aluminum alloy and powder coated steel components
* B&G Coilovers feature full length height adjustment with separate settings for damper force and spring pre-tension
* B&G Coilovers come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The part number for this item is RS-96.005 and this complete set of 4 coilovers fits 1998-2009 VW Beetle models.
Adjustable anywhere between a drop of 1.2 inches and 3.5 inches.