2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler BedStep Jeep Bed Step By AMP Research
Product Reviews for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler BedStep Jeep Bed Step By AMP Research
Pickup beds (and in this case lifted Jeeps are getting taller and taller and it has gotten harder and harder to reach into the back. If you're nodding your head right now, you'll love the BedStep by AMP Research! This simple and effective step allows you to access your Jeep bed safely, securely and conveniently, no matter what you’re carrying. Its ingenious bumper mounting, at the corner of your pickup bed, gives you easy access even when you’ve got a trailer or other accessory hooked up. The AMP Research BedStep is designed to hide under your rear bumper when driving, for improved aerodynamics, ground clearance, and good looks. Then, when you need it, it flips down with an easy push from your foot, extending out and back to give you a solid, secure step. It hides away just as easily.
Installation is fast and easy and does not require any drilling! Expect to spend about 30 minutes installing your new BedStep.
The part number for this item is 75311-01A and it fits 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler models.
Features of the Bed Step by AMP Research:
Rock-solid, die-cast, aluminum-alloy linkage components
• Anodized and Teflon coated to resist corrosion
• Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
• Rigid, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow
• or wet conditions
• 300 Lb. load capacity
• Easy bolt-on installation takes less than 10 minutes using the vehicles existing
• bumper/frame mounting points.
• 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
• Made in USA – AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured by AMP Research in America.