This OEM Tacoma 16-22 30 inch light bar kit will give your truck the clean, sleek look that so many strive for.
This mount kit allows for easy installation of one 30 inch S8 LED Light Bar.
Trimming is required in order to run a S8.
Baja Designs Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock- Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 19,050 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 180W / 12A
- Dimensions: 30 inch x 3 inch x 1.6 inch
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
(S8 Patent D780,964)
- x2 OEM Toyota Tacoma Mounting Brackets
- x1 S8, 30 inch Driving/Combo, LED Light Bar
- Wiring Harness with Toggle Switch
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42 degree) and spot (9 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
The part number for this item is Baja Designs 447803