Full adjustment. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs. This kit includes 3 XL Sports, Links, and Rock Guards.
This system provides 45 degrees of vertical pitch adjustment within each light or the entire unit. Completely independent horizontal adjustment allows for straight or arced configurations to perfectly match the lines of your vehicle.
The wiring comes fully crimped and trimmed, allowing for easy install and the ability to add links down the road.
If you're looking to have a lighting system that performs as well as it looks, this is the auxiliary light kit for you!Designs Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 9,450 Utilizing 12 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 78W / 6A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x1 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x8 XL Sport Rock Guards
Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44 Degree) and spot (6 Degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)Wide Cornering:
BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44 Degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)High Speed Spot:
A longer and narrower 6 Degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
The part number for this item is Baja Designs 740006