About DC Sports Ceramic Headers : DC Sports Ceramic Header Systems feature mild steel with a proprietary temperature- and corrosion-resistant ceramic coating. Once our DC Sports mild-steel systems are completed in manufacturing, they are then subjected to a thermal degrease and a preliminary sandblast to prepare the surface for coating adhesion. Every DC Sports ceramic coated header system is hand-painted to ensure an even application of coating. After verifying the proper thickness of the coating, the header is cured for proper bonding of the ceramic coating and then fine-blasted for a high-luster finish that is show quality.
* Every system is dyno-tested for maximum performance
* CAD-rendered, race-inspired 4-2-1 design emphasizes low and mid-range power for street/strip applications
* One-piece design improves ground clearance and reduces weight by eliminating middle flanges-significantly lighter than stock and two pounds lighter than two-piece systems!
* 100% 304 Stainless steel construction including the flanges (polished or brushed), or mild steel with ceramic coating
* CNC mandrel bends with robotically-welded fittings deliver perfect fit
* CNC-machined and threaded flanges
* Equal length primary piping ensures optimum tuning of systems for more power across rpm range
* 50 State Street Legal. CARB EO # D-370-14
* Includes comprehensive instructions and all necessary hardware
This Header fits the 1999-2000 Honda Civic SI and is part number: HHC5504