The Injen X-Pedal Pro is a simple plug-in module, which requires less than 5 minutes to install and delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit), so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter... or slower and more economically. The choice is yours.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• The built-in high speed processor greatly improves throttle signal.
• Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
• ECO Mode: 7 levels, suitable for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
• Anti-skid function allows your vehicle to launch on lower friction surfaces with ease
• Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
• DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) - Digital signal output provides
How X-Pedal Pro Truly Works:
Most vehicles today have replaced the older, traditional throttle cable with more modern ECU (engine Control Unit). What the aforementioned ECU does is, it translates the force of your foot on the accelerator pedal into electronic signals, which then tell the ETC ( Electronic Throttle Control) how much power to deliver to the wheels. This is also called a “Drive-By-Wire” system - which your vehicle manufacturer uses to deliver constant, generic performance to adjust the Drive-By-Wire into customized performance. Want some extra power to accelerate more quickly up a hill? simply press the “up” button on the X-Pedal Pro, and choose from several levels of performance enhancement. Need to save some gas as you idle through city traffic? Just click “down” button, and you’ll plenty of room to slow things down.Simple Plugin Installation
The simplicity of the X-Pedal Pro allows for one of the easiest installations you’ve ever performed. Ever programmed a TV remote control? it takes about the same amount of the time and thought. There are no wires to cut or holes to drill. It’s literally, plug and play. Moreover, the X-Pedal Pro will notinterfere with your vehicle’s electronics, or any other performance modifications you may have made to your vehicle.